helpmyhound home page
about - contact - help   
 

Quick Answers To Your Dog's Medical Symptoms
Saturday 21st of October 2017



Metaldehyde Poisoning


General information on Metaldehyde Poisoning

Metaldehyde Poisoning usually comes from the dog ingesting rat baits or slug and snail baits.


Symptoms of Metaldehyde Poisoning

The Symptoms of Metaldehyde Poisoning are excitation, drooling and slobbering, uncoordinated gait, muscle tremors and weakness that leads to inability to stand in a few hours.

View Symptoms Of Metaldehyde Poisoning

Treatments for Metaldehyde Poisoning

Immediately after the dog ingests the poison, induce vomiting.

[see HOW TO INDUCE VOMITING in Pet Tips.] Seek veterinarian care.




Personal Experience

personal experience
If you have personal pet experience with Metaldehyde Poisoning
share your information here - Click Here

Metaldehyde Poisoning - personal experiences


If you want to share information on a different disease, select
a disease from A to Z - Click Here - Diseases A to Z

Remember, this information is for reference only. Always contact your vet or pet profesional for advice.


 






The information contained on this site is for the sole purpose of being informative and is not and should not be used or relied upon as medical advice.
Seek the advice of your vet or other qualified pet care provider before you decide on any treatment or for answers to any questions you may have regarding a canine medical symptom or medical condition.



  about     contact     terms - privacy     links     site map  

 





news feed