helpmyhound home page
about - contact - help   

Quick Answers To Your Dog's Medical Symptoms
Wednesday 23rd of January 2019

Electric Shock - dog health experiences

Electric Shock dog experience
Dog Owner:
Location: oregon/us

1 year old sheltie/poodle mix got into an extension cord we had running across the living room for a "project" light. We thought he no longer went after cords , but this exposed one must have seemed too good to resist. Howled like crazy, ran to bed, cried for a few minutes. We checked for burns: none. Seems okay but will monitor frequently for anything unusual.

If you have personal pet experience with Electric Shock
share your information here - Click Here
If you would like to share information on a different disease or condition - Click Here


The information contained on this site is for the sole purpose of being informative and is not and should not be used or relied upon as medical advice.
Seek the advice of your vet or other qualified pet care provider before you decide on any treatment or for answers to any questions you may have regarding a canine medical symptom or medical condition.

  about     contact     terms - privacy     links     site map  


news feed